Kousou Games Forum Home
Back to main site

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Kousou Games. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

[Reply] [New Topic] [New Poll]

Lego
master K
Posted: Nov 17 2005, 07:11 PM

What? Member-Title is evolving!

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 1

So, have you ever played with lego? Do you still build creations? Do you feel Megabloks is superior? How annoyed do you get when people say 'legos'?

I rarely build witth lego anymore, as I am too busy, plus it's not as fun as it used to be. Also, the quality of lego sets has declined in the last few years. I do however build when I'm with my cousin.

--------------------
"Richard Keys : Well Roy, do you think you'll have to finish above Manchester United to win the league?
Roy Evans : You have to finish above everyone to win the league Richard."

Atrius
Posted: Nov 17 2005, 09:18 PM

Fear My Blades

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 41

Man, I haven't built anything with legos for years. They were the greatest toy though.

--------------------
Behold, my broken image!
mit
Posted: Nov 17 2005, 09:36 PM

KoUsOu_GaMeR

Member No.: 43

Lego is very entertaining, but only when you're not alone, because all your building efforts are wasted, virtually. However not too long ago, me and mK discovered a totally new way to use the baseplates, giving us buildings which really did make you go "Wow!". It was a technique of building up, then out and then up, to create a tray to hold the next base peice... but meh, it gave us excellent results, because you could then unfold the building and look at the people inside. We made another building using this only a few months ago, taking it in turns in the periods of one-player-mode games.

Maybe you take a photo, mk? It's quite impressive, I think.

--------------------

..................__..__..____..____.._.._..____..__......__...
.................(..\/..)(_.._)(_.._)(.\/.)(.___)(..)..../__\..
..................)....(.._)(_...)(...)..(..)__)..)(__../(__)\.
.................(_/\/\_)(____).(__).(_/\_)(____)(____)(__)(__)
master K
Posted: Nov 18 2005, 05:24 PM

Good idea mit, I'll try and get a pic if I can access it...

--------------------
"Richard Keys : Well Roy, do you think you'll have to finish above Manchester United to win the league?

master K
Posted: Jul 9 2011, 06:18 PM

so because i'm a massive loser with no social life i was looking through old topics here, and i guess this would be the appropriate place to report some very sad news.

the building that mit refers to in his post was completely dismantled by my mother while i was away at university. that's right, what was arguably mine and mitxela's lego magnum opus gone in one fell swoop.

i would like anyone reading this topic to just pause for a moment in respect for a creation we made one summer and then never touched again.

thanks.

--------------------

Iceman
Posted: Jul 10 2011, 03:21 PM

m

Group: Members
Member No.: 7

what a cruel world we live in

--------------------
Cheese Pies
Turkey Basters
Etc.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

[Topic Options] [Reply] [New Topic] [New Poll]

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive